ADC and bioconjugates
Our scientists have extensive experience in providing services related to antibody-drug conjugates and other bioconjugates. We have worked with a variety of highly potent payloads, as well as a selection of cleavable and non-cleavable linkers and spacers. In addition, we can provide many different linker strategies in order to fine tune activity and stability in various media.
We offer for example:
- Preparation of antibody drug conjugates (ADCs)
- Design and synthesis of payloads, spacers and linkers
- Preparation and purification of various types of bioconjugates
- Modification of carbohydrates, including polysaccharides and glycoconjugates
- Preparation of lipids and lipidconjugates
- Preparation of fluorescent probes
The services provided could include analyses such as HPLC chromatography (RP, SEC, HIC), MS QTOF, Maldi-TOF MS and NMR. Additional characterisation and analyses are also available.