Recipharm offers market-leading radiochemistry services that can be tailored to the specific needs of your research, regulatory or development programs.
Radiochemistry is a growing area of interest for the pharmaceutical industry, with growing regulatory demand for better, more detailed adsorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion (ADME) information about drug candidates.
Our comprehensive range of services include custom synthesis labelling with carbon-14, from one-step labels to complex multi-step syntheses. We also provide radio synthesis for intermediates, internal standards and tools for in vivo and vitro studies.
Our radiolabelling experts have experience working with a huge range of organic compounds, from polymers and peptides to aromatics, heterocyclic, steroids and chiral molecules.
Our radiochemistry services include:
- A full range of analytical and quality control technologies, including, mass spectrometry for specific activity determination and structural analysis. TLC and HPLC for determination of radiochemical purity
- Complete specification sheets and analytical data for all preparations we produce
- Expert consultation and project planning services to help customers develop effective labelling strategies for complex, challenging products
- Hands on collaborative approach to project management
- Timely and cost-effective service