Recipharm Inhalation Solutions™
Recipharm Inhalation Solutions™ offers an end-to-end service for inhalation drug products and devices spanning early stage development to commercial manufacture.
Our dedicated team offers pharmaceutical companies a seamless outsourcing service from early stage development through to commercial manufacturing for inhalation products, including:
• Pressurised metered dose inhalers (pMDIs)
• Dry powder inhalers (DPIs)
• Nasal solutions, suspensions, powders and sprays
• Nebuliser solutions and suspensions
Our end-to-end-offering: seamless transition from development to commercialisation.
Our facilities in Holmes Chapel and Kings Lynn, UK and Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, US include:
- One-tenth scale pilot plant
- Commercial manufacturing capabilities
- Seven clinical and development suites
- State-of-the-art quality control laboratories
- Specialist stability studies and microbiology testing equipment
- Packaging and filling lines for aerosols and MDIs
- Capacity for bespoke customer equipment
We support New Drug Applications (NDA), for generic and 505 (b) (2) and generic pathways (ANDA). Our development services include:
Our development services include:
- Formulation development
- Device selection and evaluation
- Product characterisation
- Stability testing
- Process development, scale-up and tech transfer
- Material for GLP and cGMP studies
- Dedicated analytical services
- Comprehensive extractable and leachable expertise
Why choose Recipharm Inhalation Solutions™
Comprehensive offering: our end-to-end service manages complexity and reduces risk for our customers.
Experience and track record: Recipharm is a leading CDMO in the inhalation space with a long history in inhalation drug product and device development and manufacturing.
We understand your challenges: Our depth of knowledge means we can overcome the challenges associated with inhalation drug products and devices. By developing inhalation products with the device and commercial manufacture in mind we eliminate hurdles and reduce time to market.
Our global network: We have facilities in US and EU dedicated to inhalation development and manufacturing including a large pilot plant for clinical manufacture and small-scale manufacture. In addition, our services are supported by strong corporate health, safety and environment (HSE) and cGMP quality systems to ensure the highest levels of compliance across worldwide markets.
Introducing Bespak by Recipharm
In 2020, Recipharm acquired Consort Medical adding additional CDMO services and medical device expertise to the Group. Through Bespak by Recipharm, we deliver market leading design, development and manufacture of drug delivery devices to the global pharmaceutical market. This includes inhaler and nasal technologies via Recipharm Inhalation Solutions™.
- Device design services
- Technical expertise in injection moulding
- Valves and dose actuators for pMDIs
- Unidose nasal device