Recipharm offers a range of inhalation manufacturing and development capabilities for novel respiratory products. Our modern, well equipped facility in Holmes Chapel offers manufacturing, packaging and warehousing facilities for inhalers and nasal sprays, as well as end-to-end quality control, GMP compliancy and IMP licence for clinical supplies.
Our manufacturing facilities include:
- One-tenth scale pilot plant
- Commercial manufacturing capabilities
- Seven clinical and development suites
- State-of-the-art quality control laboratories
- Specialist stability studies and microbiology testing equipment
- Packaging and filling lines for aerosols and MDIs capable of handling multiple different formats
- Capacity for bespoke customer equipment
- Our inhalation and nasal product manufacturing capabilities are supported by strong corporate health, safety and environment (HSE) and cGMP quality systems to ensure the highest levels of compliance in worldwide markets.
Simplify inhalable drug product development and manage complexity along the journey to commercialisation with Recipharm Inhalation Solutions. One partner, one solution to take you seamlessly from development to market. Find out more.