Drug development for start-ups and emerging pharma (Part 1 of 2)
Join us for a free webinar presented by
- Anders Högdin, Ph.D., Senior Business Development Director, Drug Substance
- Mikael Bisrat, PhD (Pharm), Senior Business Development Director, Drug Product
- Gabriella Yousef, Formulation Scientist, pharmaceutical development
- Aaron Small, Vice President, Global Development Sales
From drug candidate to proof of concept (POC)
The drug development for start-ups and emerging pharma webinar is the first of a two-part series covering development from drug candidate to launch. This first webinar will focus on the steps from drug candidate to proof of concept (POC).
The speakers will also cover the importance of having the end product in mind from the outset of each project and how identifying where it is you’re heading can help you to navigate the complex regulatory approval process and market launch successfully.
Key learning objectives
- Get a clear view of the important steps of drug development until proof of concept
- How to reduce risks in the development process
- Understand the timeline and critical steps
- Importance of having the end product in mind from the start