Recipharm Inhalation Solutions™
Our dedicated team offers pharmaceutical companies a seamless outsourcing service from early stage development through to commercial manufacturing for inhalation products, including:
- Pressurised metered dose inhalers (pMDIs)
- Dry powder inhalers (DPIs)
- Nasal solutions, suspensions, powders and sprays
- Nebuliser solutions and suspensions
Our end-to-end-offering: seamless transition from development to commercialisation.
Our facilities in Holmes Chapel, UK and Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, US include:
- One-tenth scale pilot plant
- Commercial manufacturing capabilities
- Seven clinical and development suites
- State-of-the-art quality control laboratories
- Specialist stability studies and microbiology testing equipment
- Packaging and filling lines for aerosols and MDIs
- Capacity for bespoke customer equipment
We support New Drug Applications (NDA) for generic and 505(B)(2) regulatory pathways as well as developing new chemical entities (NCEs) and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs).
Our development services include:
- Particle engineering technologies
- Formulation development
- Device selection and evaluation
- Product characterisation
- Stability testing
- Process development, scale-up and tech transfer
- Batches for GLP and cGMP studies
- Dedicated analytical services
- Comprehensive extractable and leachable expertise
Why choose Recipharm Inhalation Solutions™
Our team has more than 40 years’ experience of developing and manufacturing inhalable products and managing the complexity of getting products to market as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Our dedicated pilot facility, composed of several suites can replicate commercial processes, assists with the seamless transfer of projects from small to large scale production. In addition, the service is supported by strong corporate health, safety and environment (HSE) and cGMP quality systems to ensure the highest levels of compliance across worldwide markets.