Cookies are used on almost every website. They are small text files that are saved on your computer to help the site perform a number of functions. For example, they can help us monitor the number of people using our site and help us understand more about the way in which people use our website. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
The following categories of cookies are used on our website for different purposes:
- Session cookies will be saved for the duration of your visit to our website. When the browser is closed, any session cookies that have been set will be automatically removed from the computer’s memory.
- Persistent cookies will be saved in the browser until you erase them or until they expire.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: required for the basic operation of our website. For example these cookies enables you to log into secure areas of the website.
- Analytical/performance cookies: used to analyze how our website is used and count the number of visitors.
- Functionally cookies: used to recognize you when you return to the website and therefore personal choices can be saved from your last visit.
- Targeting cookies: records a user’s visit on the website, the pages visited and links the user has followed in order to make advertising on the website relevant to our users. We may share this information with third parties.
You can learn more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, by visiting www.aboutcookies.org, www.allaboutcookies.org. or the Swedish Post and Telecom Authority’s (PTS) website: http://www.pts.se/en/.