Recipharm AB (“Recipharm”, “we”, “us”) as data controller are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy aims to explain how we collect and use your personal information as well as how you can exercise your rights. You will find our complete contact details in the end of this policy, but you can always reach out to us be sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following categories of personal data that you give us directly or indirectly through your use of our website:
- information about your visits to and use of this website;
- information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services; and
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
You may visit and use our website without telling us who you are. However, some services may require you to provide personal data to us, e.g. when posting a query. If you choose to withhold personal data requested by us in such situations, it may not be possible for you to access part of our website or use part of its functionality and/or for us to respond to your query.
2. Information about website visits
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information based on our legitimate interests to administer this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
3. Using your personal data
- send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive any marketing communications by emailing us or by using any other opt-out option that we offer).
- provide other companies with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- to other company’s within our company Group to the extent required to fulfil the purpose of the processing of your personal data;
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
5. International data transfers
If you are in the European Economic Area, information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including the United States and India) which may not necessarily have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area. However, we will take all reasonable technical, organisational and legal measures to ensure that your personal information is securely processed with and an adequate level of protection compared to the level of protection offered within the European Union.
6. Security of your personal data
We will take adequate security measures to prevent any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
7. Policy amendments
8. Your rights
8.1. Right to access your data
You may instruct us to provide you with a copy of the personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information is generally free of charge but may under certain circumstances be subject to the payment of a fee.
8.2. Correction, deletion and objection
You may request us to correct any incorrect information we have about you as well as to delete any information that is no longer necessary for the purpose it was collected for and/or to object to our processing of your personal data. However, certain legal obligations may prevent us from immediately deleting certain information.
8.3. Data portability
Under certain circumstances, you have a right to receive any personal data that you have provided to us and to have the personal data transmitted to another data controller.
8.4. Recall your consent
If we process any of your personal data based on your consent, you may recall your consent at any time.
8.5. Opt-out from marketing
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also instruct us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time.
8.6. Lodging complaints
You may lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority at any time if you are of the opinion that we process your personal data in breach of applicable data protection legislation.
9. Third party websites
11. Contact us
Recipharm AB (company reg. no. 556498-8425)
101 32 Stockholm, Sweden